• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Coin Available Ranking

4 posts in this topic

Why are MS coins not rated as Best Coin Available in some of my sets?  I have attached a screen shot related to the question.

Coin.JPG

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, DFA said:

Why are MS coins not rated as Best Coin Available in some of my sets?  I have attached a screen shot related to the question.

Coin.JPG

Thank you for the question, DFA.

I am assuming your screenshot is from a "Circulated Coins Only" category registry set. Only coins with a grade below MS60 are eligible. Your MS 62 coin would not qualify for such a set. If this screenshot is not from a circulated coins only set, please tell us the exact NGC Registry set name, so we may look into this. If you prefer, you may email us at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

I don't remember which set I was looking at, but the question is still valid for the AU55 not being listed as the best coin available?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, DFA said:

I don't remember which set I was looking at, but the question is still valid for the AU55 not being listed as the best coin available?

The display depends upon numerical registry score; they both earn 3 points. You may use either coin in that slot/set. Thank you.