• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1992 D close AM

20 posts in this topic

Right and people clearly state that there are different types but ive heard from a certain person here in the ngc chat boards that a close am means that your m is significantly closer to the a and there is no set limit of the width that it has to be!

21 minutes ago, CoinGod89 said:

WoodenJefferson heres the initial pic you requested

20180517_135341.jpg

8 hours ago you mentioned a Dealer was buying it in a few hours. 7 hours and 40 minutes after that post, you are posting the coin again. Did the Dealer buy it? If so, Congratulations.

Next........

33 minutes ago, CoinGod89 said:

WoodenJefferson heres the initial pic you requested

20180517_135341.jpg

On the Close AM coin, the initials are further away from the Memorial Bldg and there are no serifs on the letter G sorry, this is NOT the big one.

Wow....that dealer's not going to be around too long if he keeps making transactions that cost him $399.99.  Buyer beware I guess..........:/

14 hours ago, CoinGod89 said:

And actually even though you gentleman were correct about it being a wide I still made 400 dollars off of it

You feel pretty good about that windfall and proud of your transaction, I assume?

If a Dealer sold you that piece, would you feel good about the Dealer windfall and the transaction, or would you complain the Dealer was a non-disclosing lying/cheating/nogoodnik/dishonest Dealer taking advantage of your lack of knowledge?

8 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Wow....that dealer's not going to be around too long if he keeps making transactions that cost him $399.99.  Buyer beware I guess..........:/

Why to I have the feeling that this "story" is Baloney?

I hope you're right Mr. Mcknowitall.....I really do.  But this certainly isn't the first time I've been distressed by the OP's conduct here.