• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My April 13 Sub Just Finished *Results*

16 posts in this topic

So I subbed 18 Moderns and 16 Economy and it was a nice wait that turned out to be worth it, got some nice toners graded and a lovely 1885 CC morgan that was freshly graded as it supposedly came from an older gentlemen from the 90s. This will be my 11th year and I finally built up the courage to sub coins.

Economy.PNG

Modern.PNG

1 hour ago, erwindoc said:

A pair of stars...nice!

Back more than10 maybe even 15 years ago when they JUST started the Star designations I had a 59 Franklin Half that was hit with the "Star"...

I whined  and moaned and sent it back and even got Rick Montgomery on the phone about it... There was like a $3 or 4.000.00 dollar difference between the star and a cam designation at that Time... Well I got pissed and HAD to get rid of it because it was chewing my mind away every time I looked at it. SO I put it up on ebay and it sold for about a buck and Truthfully I was relieved because it was gone... But the winner was Rick Tomasca… AND YES IT WAS THAT RICK TOMASKA !!!..... I am not going to say anything more EXCEPT , That Rick did REAL well off that coin and I believe someone on these boards owns it now.

9 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

Back more than10 maybe even 15 years ago when they JUST started the Star designations I had a 59 Franklin Half that was hit with the "Star"...

I whined  and moaned and sent it back and even got Rick Montgomery on the phone about it... There was like a $3 or 4.000.00 dollar difference between the star and a cam designation at that Time... Well I got pissed and HAD to get rid of it because it was chewing my mind away every time I looked at it. SO I put it up on ebay and it sold for about a buck and Truthfully I was relieved because it was gone... But the winner was Rick Tomasca… AND YES IT WAS THAT RICK TOMASKA !!!..... I am not going to say anything more EXCEPT , That Rick did REAL well off that coin and I believe someone on these boards owns it now.

I can feel your pain just reading that.. 

12 hours ago, Mk123 said:

@Curry Congrats!!! How about some pictures?

Here are 2 of the MS66 Brown that they certified. The template and imaging was done by Robec who always does an amazing job no matter what. Certified the coins for their color, not high value.

1941 D Lincoln 5.jpg

1964 P 1 Lincoln 4.jpg

2 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

You have some nice cents there... I personally think they were mean to the 45

I can definitely agree, but they did well overall which is what counts <3