1941 Lincoln Memorial penny
1 1

10 posts in this topic

24,958 posts

Unless this is a 1941 DDO, what you have here a worn (circulated) and looking at it, cleaned common cent, 1 of 887 million struck in Philadelphia. Collector value, next to zero.

3,961 posts

Just for the sake of clarity: Memorial cents are the ones with the Lincoln Memorial on the reverse. They were minted from 1959-2008. This reverse is usually called a "wheat" or "wheat ears" reverse. They were minted from 1909-1958.

21 posts
43 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

Just for the sake of clarity: Memorial cents are the ones with the Lincoln Memorial on the reverse. They were minted from 1959-2008. This reverse is usually called a "wheat" or "wheat ears" reverse. They were minted from 1909-1958.

Thank you for the correction I was dog tired when I posted don't know why I said memorial Thanks 

21 posts
1 hour ago, WoodenJefferson said:

Unless this is a 1941 DDO, what you have here a worn (circulated) and looking at it, cleaned common cent, 1 of 887 million struck in Philadelphia. Collector value, next to zero.

So you think it's been cleaned from the appearance in picture 1941 DDO would you happen to have a image on hand Thank you for the comment 

17,028 posts

So we all know this is a cleaned Lincoln Wheatie cent. But does that look like a cud on Lincolns forehead instead of a coonskin cap? 

21 posts
8 minutes ago, bsshog40 said:

So we all know this is a cleaned Lincoln Wheatie cent. But does that look like a cud on Lincolns forehead instead of a coonskin cap? 

It is kinda bushy thanks for comment

3,961 posts
1 hour ago, bsshog40 said:

I think it's a live coon.