• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please identify this coin for me

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I hope I'm posting this into the correct section.

I have found a coin/token I can find very little information of it on the internet. I would like to know how rare it is and an price estimation, if it is possible.

Thank you,

Tiberiu

WP_20180425_11_18_40_Rich.jpg

WP_20180425_11_18_52_Rich.jpg

20 hours ago, casman said:
This is the only thing I could find in a quick search.  It's a 100th Anniv Silver Medal.   Here's a link:  http://library.rit.edu/cary/exhibitions/selections-printing-medal-collection-erich-wronker

That is also the only thing I could find, I was hoping for anyone having more information that is not easily obtained online or by googleing it:)

If you have, or get Google Photos,  there's a new feature that you can hit that will search the image on google and give you the closest results. I have used it on a bunch of foriegn coins and it's on spot probably 75% of the time.

Ha! I wound up here again, and did the google photos thing without realizing that I'd already been here and while it doesn't help You, it is neat what it gave me,

Screenshot_2018-05-17-05-51-45.png