• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2017 S Jefferson Enhanced jefferson

3 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if the 2017-S Jefferson from the Enhanced Uncirculated Coin Set was going to be added to a registry slot? If so, would they be considered Uncirculated or Proof? I know we have SP designations in the proof category. 

On 4/21/2018 at 1:36 PM, bsshog40 said:

I was just wondering if the 2017-S Jefferson from the Enhanced Uncirculated Coin Set was going to be added to a registry slot? If so, would they be considered Uncirculated or Proof? I know we have SP designations in the proof category. 

Hello bsshog40, 

This coin is eligible in the 225th Anniversary US Mint Enhanced Uncirculated Coin Set, 2017, Complete set.  This is listed under US Sets - Enhanced Uncirculated Mint Sets. Please let us know when we may assist again in the future.  For a quicker response, you may send inquiries to registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.