• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Like to know your opinion

5 posts in this topic

EF sharpness, but there appears to be some cleaning and re-toning involved. The picture gives the coin a dull, cleaned look in the fields. There is also an unfortunately placed scratch that runs through the date that won't help you to sell it.

It's probably worth "VF-ish" money.

Here is one that has more of the look that collectors like.

1763 Pillar Dollar O.jpg

1763 Pillar Dollar R.jpg

I showed the coin to some dealers I buy from and in there opinion. The coin is in MS. It has original luster good surface presurvation and nice eye appeal. The photos are not that good. I love the coin its my favorite. Some day I´ll send it in to NGC and get it graded.

It is impossible to give an opinion on grade of a coin with only a picture of one side.  With that being said the fields look nice to me, and the devices look ok in the picture.  now in hand the devices may show rubs, so I would go AU58 - MS62...so it would be a slider for me from the picture.