• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1971 Dahomey Gold and Silver Coins

7 posts in this topic

Hello Ali, Maribeth and Dena!

Is it possible to create a registry set for the 1971 Dahomey Gold and Silver coins?  I noticed that PCGS had done an extensive write up on the history of these coins, and NGC itself has a lot of interesting information on these coins on their website.  The higher grade examples all exist in NGC holders, and I think it would be interesting to see this set on the registry.  I bought the G$2500F dancers coin and it truly is remarkable and definitely deserves a home on your registry.  Would you please consider this request?  Josh.

dahomey.jpg

• Administrator

Hello, Josh. 

Thank you for the interest and for the request. Our team will begin research on the best way to display these silver and gold issues. We will send you an email when the set structure has been determined. Thanks, and have a good day.  

• Administrator
On 4/15/2018 at 9:35 PM, Augustus 70 said:

Thanks Ali! (worship)

Hello, Augustus 70.

We have sent an email to the email address we have on file for you. Thank you.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Augustus 70 said:

Bump

Hello, Augustus 70.

Approved new set requests are processed in the order they are received. Once our team completes the Dahomey Set, then we will send you an email to let you know. Thank you for your interest.