• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 of us doesnt belong!

43 posts in this topic

RE: " I still don't know what going on so here's a cat in a monkey suit licking a banana."

What a waste of the banana....and monkey suit.

2 hours ago, USAuPzlBxBob said:

Is the cat sitting on a US Coin?

What does the cat in the monkey suit eating a banana have to do with US Coins!  Are you trolling?  lol  (Forgiven, because the cat in the monkey suit eating a banana is so adorably cute!  (:)

Is it a US Coin that Jeannie made invisible because Major Tony Nelson "flirted" with her sister? (How did they make this picture, get the two of them together?)

image.png.e3f2ca3afc19626e1ef94112dd65c99c.png

Uh Oh!  Today is Friday the Thirteenth…

If this 1913 Indian Head was minted on Friday the Thirteenth, what month would it have been made?

image.png.12e1183ae79e37e9112a68958a6e836f.png

JUNE

14 minutes ago, RWB said:

RE: " I still don't know what going on so here's a cat in a monkey suit licking a banana."

What a waste of the banana....and monkey suit.

I dunno, the banana is being utilized. The other fruit is another matter. And, not to be picky, but offhand can you think of a better use of a monkey suit, at least one that small? try as I might, I cannot.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, USAuPzlBxBob said:

What does the cat in the monkey suit eating a banana have to do with US Coins!  Are you trolling?  lol  (Forgiven, because the cat in the monkey suit eating a banana is so adorably cute!  (:)

Is it a US Coin that Jeannie made invisible because Major Tony Nelson "flirted" with her sister? (How did they make this picture, get the two of them together?)

If this 1913 Indian Head was minted on Friday the Thirteenth, what month would it have been made?

That would be June.

On 4/9/2018 at 4:58 AM, CoinGod89 said:

20180409_034936.jpg

On 4/13/2018 at 12:53 PM, USAuPzlBxBob said:

On 4/13/2018 at 11:01 AM, WoodenJefferson said:

I still don't know what going on so here's a cat in a monkey suit licking a banana.

cat monkey suit.JPG

Oh!  doh!

It's so crystal clear!

Cat's got my tongue.

9 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

I wonder why the cat didn't choose the persimmon...

The cat was trying very hard to behave like a monkey and was of the opinion, right or wrong, that monkeys preferred bananas, that being the stereotype. 

One thing I'm wondering is, if 1 of us doesnt (and I can't find this word anywhere except this thread) belong, and is then removed, then should the other 2 get cashed in for a number one dime?

What kind of dime would that be?

Well, we know, courtesy of Wikipedia, that it would be an 1875 dime, and therefore a Seated Liberty:

image.png.e610dcc73ef1583224ca9aa140110d53.png

Now, in present day value, it's possible that a "gem" quality number one dime could, maybe, you know… even if un-slabbed… fetch around $4,000.00!  :whatthe:  O.o  :/

I don't know about you, but that's a lot of simoleons, boodle, clams, scratch, lettuce, dinero, gelt, kale, lolly, lucre, wampum, moolah, pelf, shekels, loot, dough, bread, cabbage, sugar.

You just don't leave something like that lying around on a counter in a puddle of spilled coffee, or stuck to a piece of gum in your pocket that you bought at the candy store, or kicked along a sidewalk while wondering if it was worth the effort of bending down to pick it up as you walked along.

Nope.  It'd have to be someplace special.

So, where do you keep a number one dime?

Well… right here!

image.thumb.png.f45db1edf82f8db4dca072b7bb00654c.png

And guess what else could maybe be found 'right here'… that's right… you guessed it…

An 1854-S Half Eagle.

But you'd have to go diving around, like this, to find it.

image.png.24475af3883a1730bf17aeaf26e43460.png