• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 of us doesnt belong!

43 posts in this topic

I have no clue what you are referring to. If you want responses to a post, you need to provide enough information so that members here know what you are talking about. 

Top left (other than the cent) is a 1964 five-cent coin. Is there supposed to be something unusual or distinctive about it? Maybe an "S" mintmark on the reverse?

On 4/9/2018 at 10:52 PM, CoinGod89 said:

Agreed about the top left now my question is what is it 

I t hink it was just a weak strike to begin with then it just got beat up.

If you would have posted a picture of the damaged nickel in the first place with a question about it, you would have gotten an answer much faster and not wasted so many peoples time!

47 minutes ago, CoinGod89 said:

First of all the damaged nickel i.e. single shot isnt in e.g. shot of three... Check you mess before you check me

...then why did you put it there then?

1 hour ago, WoodenJefferson said:

...then why did you put it there then?

57 minutes ago, CoinGod89 said:

I know its not ja and yes i posted it on this conversation dont worfy about why

Since this is a forum designed for the exchange of ideas and information, and people frequently post pictures of coins and ask questions about them, Woody asking why you posted a picture of a coin is a legitimate question.

This guy seems to be trolling and wasting peoples time. He starts off posting 3 nickels with no question or post of what he is referring to. Then he posts another completely different nickel with no information attached to it. Then rudely answers people when they ask about what he is referring to. About time to put him on my ignore list!

The thread began simply enough:  just a title and some coins depicted within the thread.

CoinGod89's displayed personal information revealed… Joined:  April 1.

This could have been a tipoff, to all, that the thread was whimsical.

Sherlock Holmes might have immediately deduced (correctly?) that the title of the thread alluded to CoinGod89, himself, and nothing more.

The picture of the coins showed all US Mint coins, hence the thread is where it should be, for reasons unknown.

Those of us who replied to this thread did so of our own free volition.

I know I did, and happily so.

Is the cat sitting on a US Coin?

What does the cat in the monkey suit eating a banana have to do with US Coins!  Are you trolling?  lol  (Forgiven, because the cat in the monkey suit eating a banana is so adorably cute!  (:)

Is it a US Coin that Jeannie made invisible because Major Tony Nelson "flirted" with her sister? (How did they make this picture, get the two of them together?)

image.png.e3f2ca3afc19626e1ef94112dd65c99c.png

Uh Oh!  Today is Friday the Thirteenth…

If this 1913 Indian Head was minted on Friday the Thirteenth, what month would it have been made?

image.png.12e1183ae79e37e9112a68958a6e836f.png