• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent submission

19 posts in this topic

Interesting submission this time. One for conservation, one for cross over and one raw to be graded. The one being conserved is listed scheduled for grading after two days from receiving the coin. If it was conserved that quickly - that's amazing service. I assume that it is listed as schedule for grading, but still needs to be conserved first. Any guesses on a date when all three are graded?  See who has the most accurate finger on the NGC pulse. Might be a fun pool.

My guess is April 17th, maybe 18th.

My last submission had 2 pieces for conservation. They sailed through conservation. Your date depends on the service level. Based on my recent submission I'm thinking more like April 30th. Hope I'm wrong.

Just checked the progress. The raw and crossover are in quality control. The one that was conserved is scheduled for grading. I'm cutting it close.

Well it's the 18th. My raw and cross over coins went through the process quickly and before my estimated date. My conservation coin is still scheduled to be evaluated. This is the one that is holding up the process. So maybe the 30th is a better date. Can't wait to see the results.

I just sent in a total of 37 pieces split between world, tokens and an oversized medal. Used economy on the lower value stuff but asked for everything to ship together on return. From past experience they are going to recommend sending some of the items to NCS so I am guessing 6 weeks to get my box back. That's not a complaint by any means so a guess based on my last submission.

I just noticed the 20 day approximate wait time for NCS - then grading. The other two are ready I believe, but are waiting on the third to finalize and ship.Mid May? 

11 minutes ago, Zebo said:

I just noticed the 20 day approximate wait time for NCS - then grading. The other two are ready I believe, but are waiting on the third to finalize and ship.Mid May? 

And that is 20 business days, so 4 weeks right there. Honestly it seemed last time like they zipped right through NCS.

My last remaining coin to be graded was just transferred from NCS to NGC for grading. It should move quickly now. 

Grading and conserving in less than a month. The conservation took the longest and the grading was super quick (a week or less). Very statisfied with the service - again. It's just one of the reasons I chose NGC over its competitor. 

My estimate of mid-April, was a little too ambitious with the conservation timeline - didn't see the expected wait listed on their website. 

No photos yet, but:

MS68 1984 Isle of Man 1/2 sovereign - conserved and is what I expected

AU55 1909 C Sovereign - cross over from PCGS and what I expected

AU Details - 1872 S sovereign - disappointed, but I missed a small amount of rim filling - my fault

10 hours ago, Zebo said:

No photos yet, but:

MS68 1984 Isle of Man 1/2 sovereign - conserved and is what I expected

AU55 1909 C Sovereign - cross over from PCGS and what I expected

AU Details - 1872 S sovereign - disappointed, but I missed a small amount of rim filling - my fault

Very well.