• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was the offer too low or high (1921 peace dollar)?

10 posts in this topic

I saw this coin on display and liked it.

But, I did know if it was cleaned? I wasn't sure about rim damage?

And the toning made me not too confident about condition?

I offered $210. Was that price way low or way high? I don't really know. (NOTE: The individual didn't get back to me, so the offer may have been too low.)

A-USCoin.jpg

210 is too high for that, even without seeing the rest of the coin. Cancel your offer. For 300  you can start to get into a nice graded ms62 and close to ms63

5 hours ago, mumu said:

Here's what $89 more gets you. Not my auction, just a quick scan of 21s available. 
And not saying buy this one, just pointing out there are options.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1921-High-Relief-Peace-Silver-Dollar-NGC-Graded-MS62/132546088078?hash=item1edc5ccc8e:g:VtcAAOSwR65asYIq

When I clicked the link, it went to a $299 coin, not an $89 one.(shrug)

6 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

When I clicked the link, it went to a $299 coin, not an $89 one.(shrug)

Hence the word MORE after $89 :makepoint:

Just now, mumu said:

Hench the word MORE after $89

Oops. Sorry, I didn't catch that. That's what I get for posting before I have had my coffee. zzz

2 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

Oops. Sorry, I didn't catch that. That's what I get for posting before I have had my coffee. zzz

It's ok I'm not mad about it. I think the coin the op posted might be worth in the 100-120 range

23 minutes ago, e1cnr said:

From the picture, I can not tell if it grades higher than XF. Is it in a cointain?

it looks like its in half of a capsule?