• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to once again play roll the dice

18 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WoodenJefferson said:

In the shadow area? I see that also but I still see a Peace dollar that spent 65 years in a leather pouch. Good luck!

I'm hoping that what the shadow area is exposing is also all over the rest of the coin. We shall see on thursday!

Good luck, the other 9 pics and it's still hard to see past the spots.  However, seller does state colors and with a 30 day return policy it could be a re-roll.  Anxious to see your pics.

9 hours ago, e1cnr said:

I think you won

Weve got some dramatic buildup going. You are the ony one that sees what I hope I see...come on baby triple 7s....is that how dice work?

23 hours ago, casman said:

However, seller does state colors

Brown is a color. And I've seen a lot of sellers offering "rainbow toned" coins with rainbows of brown and black. If I don't see the colors, I suspect they aren't there.

1 hour ago, Conder101 said:

Brown is a color. And I've seen a lot of sellers offering "rainbow toned" coins with rainbows of brown and black. If I don't see the colors, I suspect they aren't there.

Sometimes they arent there. Other times they dont know how to make the camera catch them. We shall see which is the case here. I gambled that it was the latter. Thats the dice roll game.

This one goes into the dud box. Was a little lighter than the pics show as guessed, but the colors just werent there.

4 hours ago, mumu said:

This one goes into the dud box. Was a little lighter than the pics show as guessed, but the colors just werent there.

Snake eyes. doh!

image.png.8993168f033986a424c0d16c9dc1f1ed.png