• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Membership Renewal

3 posts in this topic

I know when purchasing the Premium membership, you get a $150 grading credit.  I am wondering if you get this credit when renewing at the same level each year?  I am coming up on my renewal date in April and am trying to decide what level to renew at.  Thanks.

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. You will receive a $150 credit when signing up or renewing with the premium or elite memberships. The credit will automatically be applied to your invoices and will cover all fees except for the handling and return shipping fees. If you account is set to auto renew or if you manually renew within a month of the account expiring you will receive a discounted renewal rate of $129 for the premium and $279 for the elite membership. The full $150 credit will still be applied to your account.