• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike Designation Order Cert # Issue

2 posts in this topic

I submitted an order consisting of 5 coins - 3 Jeffersons and 2 Roosies - for strike designation consideration.  3 of them had it added...good so far.

Here's the issue: all 5 coins were re-slabbed and retained their original cert #.  However, when I add them to my registry sets, if I use the original cert # the strike designation isn't included...instead I have to use the new submission number that I used to send them in along with -001, -002, etc. to have the strike designation recognized. 

Can you correct this in your database to show the original cert numbers with the strike designation?

• Administrator
53 minutes ago, Weidel Legacy Collection said:

I submitted an order consisting of 5 coins - 3 Jeffersons and 2 Roosies - for strike designation consideration.  3 of them had it added...good so far.

Here's the issue: all 5 coins were re-slabbed and retained their original cert #.  However, when I add them to my registry sets, if I use the original cert # the strike designation isn't included...instead I have to use the new submission number that I used to send them in along with -001, -002, etc. to have the strike designation recognized. 

Can you correct this in your database to show the original cert numbers with the strike designation?

Hello, Weidel Legacy Collection.

If your coins were graded with a new variety under new certification numbers, many times the new numbers overwrite the old ones. Can you please email your cert numbers to registry@ngccoin.com, so we may look into this for you? Thank you.