• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the link to the Collection Manager?

5 posts in this topic

Having been away from the boards for a number of years, I was not aware that there is now a Collection Manager. Where might I find the link?

Edit: Let me re-phrase the question: Starting at the NGC home page, what links do I follow to get to the Collection Manager page?

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. First make sure you are logged into your collector society account using your email address and password. 

Next, click on the registry header option at the top right of the page and it will bring you to the www.collector-society.com page. 

**Side note - bookmark the link above to access the page quicker. 

image.png

Then hover over "my collection" option and click on "collection manager."

• Administrator
On 2/6/2018 at 5:28 PM, Matt G said:

Thank you for your question. First make sure you are logged into your collector society account using your email address and password. 

Next, click on the registry header option at the top right of the page and it will bring you to the www.collector-society.com page. 

**Side note - bookmark the link above to access the page quicker. 

image.png

Then hover over "my collection" option and click on "collection manager."

Thank you, Matt. Also, Just Bob, if you need further assistance, you may reach our registry team at registry@ngccoin.com. We are happy to assist. Thank you.