• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1943 copper pennies stolen

8 posts in this topic

I had approx 1200 wheat pennies stolen in Montana. They were in 1gallon zip lock bag and we're separated by decade in sandwich bags. I had 2 1943 copper pennies in there. If you come across these please email me and call the police.  Thank you!   What are the odds that someone else would have 2 of these? 

20 hours ago, Alan Dale Brandemihl said:

What are the odds that someone else would have 2 of these? 

Excluding those who may have purchased them, probably something like 1 in 25,000,000,000,000. Congratulations. 

On 1/22/2018 at 10:18 PM, Alan Dale Brandemihl said:

I had approx 1200 wheat pennies stolen in Montana. They were in 1gallon zip lock bag and we're separated by decade in sandwich bags. I had 2 1943 copper pennies in there. If you come across these please email me and call the police.  Thank you!   What are the odds that someone else would have 2 of these? 

I would have kept them in a safe deposit box at the bank, and not in your lunch box, in the fridge.