• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Called Dollar catagory

6 posts in this topic

As a So(-)Called Dollar collector I find the category difficult to follow. Apparently the search engine is set to accumulate like words  in its it's search resulting in all types of "Dollar(s)" clogging this Search. Is it possible to tighten the search parameters?

Thanks!

• Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please provide me a link to the page you are referring to as I would like to bring this to the attention of our IT department? Thank you

1 hour ago, Matt G said:

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please provide me a link to the page you are referring to as I would like to bring this to the attention of our IT department? Thank you

Thanks Matt! 

Using this page, I used the [Search] button on the upper right corner and entered, 'So-Called Dollars' and So Called Dollars.' I've not tried "so called dollars' because some bots don't recognize case sensitivity to aid searches.

Be gentile if I'm searching wrong, I'm new in this area of NGC

• Administrator

Please do not include the quotations. Simply type HK or SC$1 and wait a few seconds for the  information to load. For any further questions please contact our customer service department as it may be easier to assist over the phone. Thank you 

800-642-2646

image.png