• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Amendments on a One Off Basis

2 posts in this topic

Would NGC allow, on an individual request basis, the amending of thread posts that got ruined when the transition occurred to the New Boards?

Specifically, on June 27, 2015 (currently Page 26 of US Coins) I posted a thread entitled Collecting the Quintessential Existential Hundred Year US Gold Type Set, and I had to use all sorts of font and color techniques to get it to "pop" on the Old Boards.  It came out really nice!

But when NGC migrated to the New Boards, and the thread was over a year old — so un-editable because the time period of one year had expired — it transferred over and was ruined.  Take a look at it now… it's pathetic!

I'd like to redo it, edit it so to speak, and take advantage of the many font, alignment, spacing, etc. capabilities of the New Boards.

Would NCG be willing to help enable this to happen?  If not, what would you recommend?  (Just start an identically named thread and let the old one drift into oblivion?)

If you would let the old thread be repaired, I'd be willing to submit a final draft for review.  It would take me some time, and so I don't want to take it on until I know how NGC will weigh in on this matter.

• Administrator

Your permissions have been adjusted to allow you to edit that thread. Please let me know when you are through making your edits so that I may adjust your permissions accordingly.