• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Likes??

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Sorry for the delay in responding.  You should see the names of those who liked your post right below the like symbols:

likes.jpg

Thanks Dena. I'll check it on my pc later. It doesn't seem to work on my android tablet.  So I also checked this on my Win10 pc and no names show up under the likes that are given in a post.

It would also be nice if when we have read posts in a thread, that when there is a new post within the thread that it will takes us to the first UNREAD post instead of having to scroll down from the original first post.  

On 2/23/2018 at 1:51 PM, bsshog40 said:

Thanks Dena. I'll check it on my pc later. It doesn't seem to work on my android tablet.  So I also checked this on my Win10 pc and no names show up under the likes that are given in a post.

Did you ever figure this one out, Bobby? I still see nothing under "likes" as well.... (shrug)

It would also be nice if when we have read posts in a thread, that when there is a new post within the thread that it will takes us to the first UNREAD post instead of having to scroll down from the original first post.  

If you click on the dot or star to the left of the thread title, it will take you to the first unread post.

7 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Did you ever figure this one out, Bobby? I still see nothing under "likes" as well.... (shrug)

If you click on the dot or star to the left of the thread title, it will take you to the first unread post.

Thanks for that bit of help there Bob! And nope, still not seeing any names under Likes!

So I'm guessing this is not a prority and will never he fixed. You still cannot see who liked a post when hit. 

On 1/3/2018 at 9:08 PM, bsshog40 said:

Will the software be updated that when someone likes a post or thread, it will show who the user is? 

That was me.

2 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

That was me.

This has been an on-going issue that I'm trying to get NGC to resolve. Thanks!