• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you like the looks of this SAE?

8 posts in this topic

So as I mentioned in another post, we had all of our stuff in storage for a couple years. I was really hoping that my danscos would show some nice toning progression but nothing really changed with any of my coins. Some very slight edge toning on a couple eagles in my dansco but other than that, nothing except.  Storage was not climate controlled either and in south texas. lol But I did have this SAE in a flip with a little piece of paper from the place I bought it from.  I think its ok, but I've seen better. What you think? 

2012 Raw Toned.jpg

It's not my favorite look, and it would get flagged as "Questionable" at any TPG. 

The spottiness of the magenta on the obverse is often a sign of AT, even though I'm sure you didn't do that. 

It's also not a bad look, so if you like it then great for you! 

56 minutes ago, physics-fan3.14 said:

It's not my favorite look, and it would get flagged as "Questionable" at any TPG. 

The spottiness of the magenta on the obverse is often a sign of AT, even though I'm sure you didn't do that. 

It's also not a bad look, so if you like it then great for you! 

Its ok Jason. It didn't tone colors I would rather see. Back in the pile of bullion silver it is. lol