• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay scammer!!!! Read

7 posts in this topic

Looks to me like a regular e-bay coin dealer/collector having a auction.

I don't see a scam here. 

Mostly details coins for the album collector that is filling empty holes.

If you were looking for raw un-slabbed coins to send in for grading ---- 

well ---- that is your first mistake. :)

As with many things, I have to agree with you here too Rick.  The biggest problem I see here is the seller doesn't appear to be very good at grading or identifying problem coins.  That could be an honest lack of skill on the seller's part.

you honestly believe this guy has 300 1889 unc carson citys? He has sold them I've been watching this guy for a while. No one and I mean no one has 300 unc cc's. I will personally give whomever has " real " 300 1889 unc cc's 1000.00 usd cash!!!

8 hours ago, Mohawk said:

As with many things, I have to agree with you here too Rick.  The biggest problem I see here is the seller doesn't appear to be very good at grading or identifying problem coins.  That could be an honest lack of skill on the seller's part.

Who has 300 1889 unc cc's? He has sold around 300 of them

You make a good point there....I did not look at his completed listings.  However, based on what I saw in his current listings, I didn't see anything that sent up any red flags other than what I mentioned. 

7 hours ago, Mohawk said:

You make a good point there....I did not look at his completed listings.  However, based on what I saw in his current listings, I didn't see anything that sent up any red flags other than what I mentioned. 

Maybe his 3 leg buff 1937 , 1909 vdb s just to name a few... Why else would be tell you not to send them out to be graded? No one and I mean no one has access to all this all day long. And if he did why isn't one thing graded?????