• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perth Mint Kangaroos

2 posts in this topic

I had graded a few 2015 Perth Mint silver Kangaroo's.  It is the first year for Perth.  On the coin it should be 2015P to indicate Perth as the mint, correct?  Well, there is no slot in the Kangaroo Silver Dollars, 1 Ounce, 1993-Date, Mint State  registry for a 2015.   There is a slot for a 2016P but the coin listed is not a Perth coin but a RAM coin.   This is confusing.  Could you correct this or is this my mistake?  I am confused.  

2015P roo ms69.jpg

• Administrator
On 12/14/2017 at 5:39 PM, silver1320 said:

I had graded a few 2015 Perth Mint silver Kangaroo's.  It is the first year for Perth.  On the coin it should be 2015P to indicate Perth as the mint, correct?  Well, there is no slot in the Kangaroo Silver Dollars, 1 Ounce, 1993-Date, Mint State  registry for a 2015.   There is a slot for a 2016P but the coin listed is not a Perth coin but a RAM coin.   This is confusing.  Could you correct this or is this my mistake?  I am confused.  

2015P roo ms69.jpg

Hello, Silver1320.

Thanks for the inquiry. In the set you mention, a coin from either mint is eligible in a slot, according to the year. Your coin (which is from the Perth mint) is eligible in this slot:

Australia - Bullion: Kangaroo Silver Dollars, 1 Ounce, 1993-Date, Mint State
Slot Name: 2015 S$1 Kangaroo

If you need further assistance, please let us know at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.