• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lincoln cent

6 posts in this topic

I can't understand what the poster is thinking. All of his photos are mirror images; everything is backward. Is he pulling our collective legs or what? People here want to help other collectors, but this just too bazaar to swallow. 

42 minutes ago, BillJones said:

I can't understand what the poster is thinking. All of his photos are mirror images; everything is backward. Is he pulling our collective legs or what? People here want to help other collectors, but this just too bazaar to swallow. 

I blocked the poster, so I can't see what it is. However, I'll bet the picture is quite blurry, and probably shows what appears to be a perfectly normal cent. 

This forum is obviously lightly monitored. These posts are not offensive, but there aught to be a "just plain silly" , or "indecipherable"  button for posts like this that sit there without any attempt at clarification or that exhibit no effort at all. Hate to see well-meaning people put out by these posts. Maybe if we just ignore them.... oops.