• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Below Minimum Grade

3 posts in this topic

I submitted a coin (Morgan dollar 1891 CC) for grading and it came back as labeled below minimum grade.  I did not have a minimum grade specified on submission so was wondering why it got this designation.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. I apologize for the confusion but this coin should have been graded and encapsulated. The below minimum designation is for coins submitted through our bulk program only. Please submit the coin on a new invoice and write "mechanical error-coin was not graded." Please submit the coin along with the NGC certification label you received in the flip. We will grade this coin and ship it back to you free of charge. Please contact me at matt@ngccoin.com with any additional questions. 

4 hours ago, Matt G said:

Thank you for your question. I apologize for the confusion but this coin should have been graded and encapsulated. The below minimum designation is for coins submitted through our bulk program only. Please submit the coin on a new invoice and write "mechanical error-coin was not graded." Please submit the coin along with the NGC certification label you received in the flip. We will grade this coin and ship it back to you free of charge. Please contact me at matt@ngccoin.com with any additional questions. 

Thank you.  I will do that.