• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1988 wide AM worth

2 posts in this topic

Can someone give me an idea of how easy or hard it is to sell your coins . Ive beem looking through jars of coins  for a long time sometimes my coins sometimes other people's coins almost addicted to it I like finding errors I have several errands collected I was just wondering what what's it like to sell them is it difficult is it easy I never gave it much thought up until now

It is really going to depend on what the coins and or errors are.  Frankly most coins, and errors, are common and as such command little interest or value.  Selling such coins is not easy because  most collectors either have them, or have little interest in them.  Dealers aren't that interested because they know it will take a long time to move them and their capital will be tied up until they do.  On the other hand coins and errors that ARE rare and in demand will sell much more readily.

Errors can be an especially difficult case because the potential market is much smaller.