• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what a day BIRTHDAY WITH MAIL?

3 posts in this topic

Well I jut received my NORFED dollars via certified mail , insured, just like the u.s. marshals service said.. now I guess I need to send to ANACS  in its original box, to get " returned from government seizure" attributation. I have also had an idea to somehow include a #299 hallmark as to my docket in this case.  to the coin by Bernard vonhotnaus the designer . does anybody have any thoughts to make these one offs  something to the fact?

13 hours ago, S EAGLE 1$ said:

Well I jut received my NORFED dollars via certified mail , insured, just like the u.s. marshals service said.. now I guess I need to send to ANACS  in its original box, to get " returned from government seizure" attributation. I have also had an idea to somehow include a #299 hallmark as to my docket in this case.  to the coin by Bernard vonhotnaus the designer . does anybody have any thoughts to make these one offs  something to the fact?

Why worry about certification. Just enjoy them like they are. You can get them out and play with them ! Here is a lovely prooflike twenty. Toning is gorgeous and prooflike surfaces are deep with only a mark or two from high grade - probably MS 67 DPL.

5_20_2017_10_35_30_AM.jpg

Well, I don't want to have an opportunity  as structured with detail (provenance) to one specific seizure  and trial. paperwork and a certification make a story let alone a hallmark MA from Bernard ,possibly #299 my docket number has been an idea (to  personalize it) the coins of course\not sure/label could say a lot but Bernard  usually face stamps hlmk. I think when you bring a story together makes it worth more. so my shipping label I think is a law firm,its sealed .....and I'm not sure anybody else other petioners will be able to preserve a certifiable crazy story involving government. as u said  enjoy them so did another...but preservation(encapsulate)with right label its still something you can hold. mabey one of a kind.people pay  well for preserved stories its like art. does pcgs handle these liberty dollars