• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

November 8 Coin, Currency Auction

4 posts in this topic

Good afternoon!

Well, it's been a busy week here trying to find and process some new and attractive items for our upcoming auction on November 8.  These coins below are just a small portion of what we'll have online and available by tomorrow night (I have a handful of Seated Liberty Halves, a bag of Large Cents, and a bunch of silver dollars and halves to work on.)

Please visit AuctionZip or eBay (link currently unavailable due to an eBay issue) to register to bid on the auction.

The absolute highlight of the auction (for me, at least) will be the stunning PCGS MS64 1875 Seated Quarter (misplaced date) FS-301.  Quite possibly the finest known surviving example, it's a once in a lifetime kind of coin for collectors of MPD.  I'm also including a very nice Cuba 1953 1 Peso (listed as "Caribbean Country" so as not to anger the lords of eBay), some very nice 1800's Mexican 8 Reales and 1 Pesos (from 1902-1904) and a huge consignment from an old world coin dealer's stock starting at bulk prices.  I also plan to include some of my cherrypicked varieties with opening bids right around the price of the regular non-variety coin.

attachFull698075 

attachFull698081 

attachFull698077 attachFull698076 attachFull698080 attachFull698079 attachFull698082 

Old Dealer Stock Box - all Canadian

attachFull698072 

Old Dealer Stock - all 2x2 world coins with prices $15-20

attachFull698074 

Well...eBay never gave me a good link to provide, so I apologize for not including it but didn't have a choice.  The auction was yesterday, though, so...think you might be a tad late to the party :)

We'll be having another one this month, so keep an eye out!