• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to deal with MAC and CAC

10 posts in this topic

Step four happens when you try to sell. If it's still in NGC or PCGS slab try to convince a buyer that its still in CAC's database. If you cracked it out, remove spittle with Kleenex using circular motions paying close attention to proof fields. Then your good !

Hey Conder101:  Given that you will always be my expert on the history of PCGS slabs, have there been any changes in the CAC stickers over time?

Thanks!

Mark

1 hour ago, mark said:

Hey Conder101:  Given that you will always be my expert on the history of PCGS slabs, have there been any changes in the CAC stickers over time?

Thanks!

Mark

I'm not an expert on TPGs (or FPGs) and not Conder101, but I have been submitting since around 2009, and I haven't noticed any changes.

9 minutes ago, coinman_23885 said:

I'm not an expert on TPGs (or FPGs) and not Conder101, but I have been submitting since around 2009, and I haven't noticed any changes.

I also haven't seen any changes. But given Conder101's expertise in slab history, I hope he has been following CAC stickers a LOT more closely than me.