• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help adding coins to a new registry set

3 posts in this topic

I have started a new set on the registry.  I had hoped to add my existing PCGS coin from my registry in one of the slots(1949P MS66 Booker T. Washington).  I knew that new PCGS coins are not allowed, but this is one that is already in another slot in my registry.  Is this a possibility to get it added in??

Here is a link to the new set.  New Registry Set

19 hours ago, erwindoc said:

I have started a new set on the registry.  I had hoped to add my existing PCGS coin from my registry in one of the slots(1949P MS66 Booker T. Washington).  I knew that new PCGS coins are not allowed, but this is one that is already in another slot in my registry.  Is this a possibility to get it added in??

Here is a link to the new set.  New Registry Set

Hello erwindoc, 

The programming is no longer available to add PCGS coins to the registry.  Any PCGS coins which existed in a competitive registry set prior to January 2017 may remain in that set, however, it is not possible to add those existing coins to new registry sets.

Please let us know when we may be of further assistance.