• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How bad did Irma hit Sarasota? (And is that why my submission is taking so long?)

1 post in this topic

Irma can't have been good at NGC HQ.  We received a glancing blow from the outer edge of it here (coastal GA), and that was bad enough!

I'm wondering how much that has contributed to the slowdown of my NGC Ancients submission, which was received on August 15th and has still not posted grades.  I have two other people's coins piggybacking with mine in that.  So far they've been remarkably patient.

I know the wait can be long, particularly when hurricanes hit the area, but it's coming up on two months and I'm getting a tiny bit itchy, is all.

Also, has anyone else had difficulty loading NGC cert lookup pages today?  I can't get any of them to work.  Is that just me?  I'll have to try on a different browser or device, I guess.

I couldn't log in to these forums for the same reason until I found a hyperlink to my submission I'd shared with one of my piggybackers.  I followed that to the submission page, logged on there, and then went to the Chat Board link to come here and was logged in that way.  Weird.

(Oops.  Just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry.)