• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My NGC Coins are not in the census

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have some NGC graded US Mint Medals as listed in Julian that are not listed in the census.  Some of the medals are graded PF (for Proof) and some are graded MS.  I am guessing that the medals may have been graded very early on when they were first accepted by NGC and before it was determined that the MS designation should be used.  How do I go about getting the holders corrected and also have the census adjusted accordingly?

Thank you

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Recently we began implementing the tokens and medals into our online census. Therefore, if the item was graded before we began this process it will not show in the census. Please provide me with a list of certification numbers to the email address below and I will forward them to our experts to see if these can be added. If you feel that any coins are attributed incorrectly please notate that as well. We will adjust the labels and ship the tokens/medals back to you free of charge if it is deemed to be a mechanical error.

matt@ngccoin.com