• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Certified Coin Auction at CertifiedLink.com - Many No Reserve 19th and 20th Century U.S. Coins!

7 posts in this topic

Hello All,  

An announcement was made within the recent NGC newsletter about our auction launch, but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up here too.  We have a nice group of certified coins up for auction, accessible by going to certifiedlink.com -- all but two of the over 100 coins are being auctioned without reserve starting at $1, and we've got a nice variety everything from 1/2 cents to Double Eagles.  The auction started on September 20th and will close on October 19th. Here are some examples...

1.jpg

2.JPG

3.jpg

4.JPG

5.jpg

6.JPG

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.JPG

5 hours ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

1936 Brilliant 5c?

Brilliant proof vs satin proof for 1936 nickels.

RE: " our auction launch"

It's an interesting idea - to provide lunches at auctions. But I don't know that it could be a money maker. Is that why buyers' fees are increasing ?  To pay for the new 'auction lunch?' What's on the menu? Do we have to order in advance or can we just wave our bidding paddles your way? Do phone bidders get delivery? Has to be better than the stale bread and short-date hotdogs at the convention hall concessions..... Hope it works out for you.

No Roger , not lunch, launch, they have their auctions on large boats.  Load everyone on board and then sail off to whatever location has the lowest tax rates, deliver the coins out in international waters, cruise into private slips to avoid import duties etc.  Not sure how the sale will go with seasick bidders though.

thats how i read it

1. All transactions are subject to a three percent (3%) Buyer’s Premium which is in addition to the purchase price, which premium may be rebated if the purchase price is paid on time and under certain payment terms, such as check, money order, or bank wire. In its sole discretion, ComicLink may choose not to accept payment by credit card and may require payment by the buyer to be made by check or bank wire. Time payment plans may be available but if you need more time in order to pay for an item, a time payment arrangement must be discussed with, and agreed to, by a ComicLink representative before you submit a bid or buy order for an item.