• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Bucks

10 posts in this topic

They occasionally have promotions for sellers. I don't sell much, so I pay less attention to them. They are usually more of the "no listing fees for x number of listings" variety, it seems. The one this weekend seems better than normal, but I haven't looked too far into it. 

19 minutes ago, physics-fan3.14 said:

They occasionally have promotions for sellers. I don't sell much, so I pay less attention to them. They are usually more of the "no listing fees for x number of listings" variety, it seems. The one this weekend seems better than normal, but I haven't looked too far into it. 

I've seen the others, but never a 8% bucks offered for sellers and buyers.

On September 18, 2017 at 9:41 AM, mommam17 said:

I have gotten the Ebay Bucks for selling. It was 8% at the time and had no problem.

Did you have to post after the offer came out or could the item already be posted and sold during the time frame?

One thing about ebay bucks...if you miss out on a targeted offer, wait until the offer expires.  Then contact ebay concierge and ask when the next targeted offer will be, as you are looking at purchasing something and want to wait if there is going to be an offer.  I just did this, and the person I was chatting with said they had no control, nor could they see, who would be targeted in the next offer.  However, they could offer me a coupon for some money off a purchase.

I said sure, as I had a $160 coin in my cart at the time.  So I figured I would maybe get 5% or maybe even 10% off the item.  Nope.  They gave me a coupon for $40, a full 25% off the item.  I have not tried this more than once, nor will I ask for a few months in between.  Just something for you to maybe try.  I suggest having whatever it is you are thinking about in your cart before you ask, and wait until there is a targeted offer out there where you did not receive the invite.