Registry Points
0

7 posts in this topic

1,048 posts

Why does the 1938 Great Britain and other early Victoria sovereigns score higher than the much rarer 1879 sovereign? Just curious.

Edited by Zebo
Clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,121 posts
On 9/1/2017 at 9:33 PM, Zebo said:

Why does the 1938 Great Britain and other early Victoria sovereigns score higher than the much rarer 1879 sovereign? Just curious.

Hello, Zebo.

We will look into your score request and respond to you via email once it has been analyzed. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,048 posts
19 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Zebo.

We will look into your score request and respond to you via email once it has been analyzed. Thank you.

Thanks Ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 posts

I have been looking at the scores for the 1726 Great Britain sixpence (see Great Britain Sixpence Type Set) and the score for the AU50 is higher than for the AU53 or AU55.  Same for the 1717 and 1720/17. 

Edited by Jaggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,121 posts

Hello, Jaggy.

We have made the necessary corrections. Thank you for bringing this to your attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 posts
1 hour ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Jaggy.

We have made the necessary corrections. Thank you for bringing this to your attention.

And thanks for our very prompt attention to this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0