• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

old to new raw to graded 1799 and up. Images added

10 posts in this topic

Pictures have been added below. Offers will be considered.  Terms are cash, check or paypal plus 2% Free shipping. Prices have been dropped :)

1799 Dollar raw ag-g  good rims   small grafitti on reverse :(  $800

1902 s gold half eagle f-vf raw  $350

1935 s mercury dime ms65FB OGH  $300

1991 Mt Rushmore proof gold $5 piece  $320

2015 w  Jackie Kennedy ms69 FS pcgs  gold $800

2016 w Betty Ford ms69 FS pcgs gold $950

2016 w Nancy Reagan ms69 FS pcgs $930

Returns up to 10 days  on your dime :)

I haven't been active on the boards for awhile as life continues to happen but I can provide plenty of references.  Nice coins looking for a new home with more to come if any life still exists here. :( 

Thanks Rick, It has been awhile but family and health have been occupying my time. I am a new grandpa of a baby girl. 😍😍😍😍. It's the best thing ever😎

Jeff, Being a grandpa is the best thing ever. I love my kids but the grandkids are special. How are you doing?

Here are a couple of images from my phone.  The graffiti is at about 1 o'clock on the reverse between states and of.

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

Ron,

Your surely going to have patience bro.  NGC messed things up with the new platform in January and everybody left towards more interesting places that they could enjoy. 6 months to straiten out the new internet platform they installed. Maybe they will get it back and running by Christmas. lol

Rick

Hey Rick, You were spot on in saying how slow AND messed up the platform is. I wrote a journal entry that vanished into the ether. Hope things are going well with you and that your wife is getting along well. I am so disappointed with the decisions made by NGC of late with eliminating pcgs coins from the registry and this major snafu with the web site. Things come in threes so I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. What a shame.