NGC CUSTOM SLAB CLOCKS from COINCLOCKS!
1 1

1 post in this topic

29 posts

Attention collectors, dealers, lovers all - of COINS!  I'm happy to announce that I am working with Miles Standish, VP and Senior Grader for NGC Coin with a mutual fundraising effort for the Standish Foundation for Children and the A.N.A!  I am donating a split 50/50 donation of 10% of each sale for both non-profits in this endeavor!  For this offering, I have three unique NGC SLAB clocks, measuring 18" tall X 12" wide.  1. (Image below) is of our "Coin Congressman and 2-time governor of Delaware, Mike Castle, with a beautiful 1986 Gold Eagle $50.  I will also post coming up the $100 Platinum Signature Label clock for Edmund C. Moy, former Director of the U.S. Mint and a beautiful 1995 W Reverse Silver Eagle Signature label by John Mercanti, our 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint!  These 18" X 12" slab clocks are just $140 including shipping to the continental U.S. with 10% split as described above!  Please allow two weeks for production and shipping.  To order, please email me to:  coinclocks@hotmail.com.   BONUS:  As each of these clocks are personally approved by Miles Standish personally, each clock will have a live-signed (not a reproduction) SIGNATURE LABEL by Miles Standish personally approving to these designs!  These are of an extremely limited quantity, so do not delay!  Contact me today to get your order(s) in!  I will be posting the Mercanti & Moy clocks in the coming days.

MIKE CASTLEMOCK CLOCK - LG (Medium).jpg

miles label.jpg