• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to make a comeback!

13 posts in this topic

So I got laid off from work back in July of 2015. We had to put our house up for sale and everything went into storage, yes even all my coins. Got my job back and we just bought another house. We just got all our stuff back out of storage the last couple weeks. I just opened all my coins and placed them in a new cabinet I bought. It's soo good to see them again. I started to lose my passion while they were stored but seeing them again has sparked my hobby again. I really expected to see some Dansco toning after being in a non climate controlled storage for almost 2 years. Nothing. Lol. All still look the same. Anyway, finally updating my Danscos with the last 2 year proofs and uncirculated coins. Finding out I need to update my pages now. lol Anyway, as we slowly get unpacked and organized in our house, I hope to be on here more and back associating with my great friends here at NGC!!

Boy, that is good news. It's nice to read stuff like this once in a while, good news is sometimes scarce.

Congratulations, and best wishes on getting settled in the new digs !

It's great when a plan comes together. Yes things don't seem to tone in Dansco albums too quickly for me. However check your 2 by 2s. I've found some cool toners in just a few years.

59 minutes ago, numisport said:

It's great when a plan comes together. Yes things don't seem to tone in Dansco albums too quickly for me. However check your 2 by 2s. I've found some cool toners in just a few years.

My 2x2s didnt do much either. I had an SAE in a manila envelope and it toned quite a bit but very ugly brown toning. lol