• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any reply please

1 post in this topic

How long is a member banned that never received a slap, warning, strike or ANYTHING. I've written twice about this and got ZERO answers. Maybe I asked too much. But he's my Uncle (HashTag). After his wife died unexpectedly he lost his mind. I know he apologized. He also had to apologize to Heritage Auctions, Mark Feld, Stacks and Legend. They all forgave him as all humans make mistakes or use poor judgment. I realize I don't know the whole story but he admits it was way beyond rude and out of line. Go back read the numerous times he's defended NGC. Well liked by everyone. Well except whomever he offended at NGC.  I've deleted my sets he help me start and deleted my few posts because he asked me to stay out of it or it could ruin my participation in this hobby. I did try PCGS but can't say what I think because for sure I'd get banned myself. Ask any other member and they'll say he should be allowed back. He just couldn't handle all the change in his life; all within two weeks. As I asked before even a simple "no" or "never" would be appreciated. I know I'm a nobody but my Uncle David is a GREAT man and both him and the members of NGC are missing out. Odd the the king "Arch" won't even chime in...Have none of you made a mistake?

Mark Supak