• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pictures in registry set descriptions

3 posts in this topic

I've got a header photo in one of my custom sets, but can't seem to add one to one of the competitive sets.  Does anyone know the coding for that?  As far as I can tell I'm doing the same thing as what I did on my custom set.

Pretty sure that at one time, this was allowed in the Registry. At some later point, they changed the rules and don't allow it anymore - but kept any coding that was already there. I recently asked about this, and was told they're looking into incorporating more options in the future. Maybe. 

Well shucks....  Sort of like keeping the PCGS coins in the registries but not allowing more.  Maybe it has to do with the updating they are doing to the registry format...it's much more photo friendly for the coins, but maybe not for the description section.  Unfortunately they haven't added a live link to custom sets so I can't check my one set that has a photo.   Thanks for the info.

Oh well.  I'm bummed so I'm posting it here:

Zog Set Header.jpg