• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chinese Coin Pricing / Chinese Coins Live

2 posts in this topic

Good day fellow numismatists!

Our passion for Chinese coins led us to develop Chinese Coins Live

The web service and supplemental PDF price guide, offer the first structured data for Chinese coin collectors and investors of it's kind. Our database updates daily with the all latest sales from around the world (from over 100 marketplaces and auction houses). 

Our web portal built from the ground up with state of the art tools to exploit and simplify this unparalleled wealth of information. 

This includes:

* reports
* charts
* data tables
* coin in auction right now
* coins trending up and down
* watchlists
* my collection
* latest news and metal prices
* and more... 

Right now the market for Chinese coins is about ~10,000 sales reported sales/ month. Each sale is correctly assigned to it’s exact classification. That’s more 5,500 Chinese coin, medal and set types.

As things stand right now, our database has 360,000+ sales that have cumulatively sold for more than $325m.

We believe in market transparency and convenience. This is especially important when spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on coins. That's why all sales on Chinese Coins Live are verifiable at the click of a 'gavel icon' where it will forward you to the actual sale page. If the sale was in another currency, it was converted using the exchange rates from the day of sale.

Alternative price guides are always playing catch up and don't show where they are getting the data from. The sheer quantity of sales is impossible for anyone to keep up with.. except us. When you rely on outdated information, you miss out! 

**Our breakthrough developments in structured coin data are poised to be deployed beyond just Chinese coins including, at some point, a free site.**

I also wanted Chinese Coins Live to offer a suite of services that support all levels of interest. From the mildly curious to the day trading coin dealer. That's why we publish a free PDF price guide on the panda coin series with limited pricing data and access to all census and pop reports at NGC and PCGS.

Personally, I have used Chinese Coins Live to make money buying and selling coins as well as saving me several times from pulling the trigger on an item that CCL helped me determine was too expensive. All of this information is available to anyone. 

If there are any questions on CCL, Chinese coins, Chinese coins pricing - I'll do my best to help!

Sincerely,
Richard Blair

chinesecoinslive-structured-coin-data.jpg