• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is NGC on Holidays?

8 posts in this topic

Hi

My invoice stuck in "Quality Control" since a couple of weeks. Upon investigating through the online contact form, I was told that I have to wait as per NGC turnaround times which is also passed since last four "Business" Days. Since Monday, I am trying to contact on email with same query and no one even bothers to send response. What's going on? Can anyone guide me who should I contact and why there is no response.

Regards

Call their customer service number. 

And yes, I'm not sure where you are located, but I'm certain NGC has been on holiday for the past couple of days. It was Independence Day in America yesterday. 

I've had coins stuck in quality control for weeks until I contacted them. It almost looks like some things get forgotten at times.

If they have to research the coin or it is the first one of its kind being graded, it may take longer. I had one delayed while they contacted the British Royal Mint for information on a new issue.

11 hours ago, Zebo said:

If they have to research the coin or it is the first one of its kind being graded, it may take longer. I had one delayed while they contacted the British Royal Mint for information on a new issue.

That's understandable, certainly. A coin that needed more information however would not be in 'quality control'.....

9 hours ago, thebeav said:

That's understandable, certainly. A coin that needed more information however would not be in 'quality control'.....

That's true - I forgot it was in QC.