• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1832 Capped Bust Half Dime for the Registry Type Set

1 post in this topic

Over the last decade for the most part I've been buying lower cost coins, such as raw Washintons, to free up cash to purchase space memorabilia.  As my space collection has matured (over roughly the last two years) I've been able to start switching some money back in to purchasing more valuable coins in the sets that I'm working on.  One of the sets is a Registry Type Set.  Over the years I've kept the Type Set on the NGC Registry, even though roughly 2/3 - 3/4 of the coins are PCGS slabbed.  Due to NGC now only allowing NGC coins on the Registry for new purchases, I've also created a copy of the set on the PCGS Registry, and transferred the primary building of the set over to the PCGS Registry.

Here is an 1832 CBHD I picked up in January.  It is graded PCGS MS65.  The images are by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.  

bc1832_65CBHDo4t.jpg

bc1832_65CBHDr4t.jpg