• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreatCollections Auctions Starting at $1 ~~~~~~ Certified Morgan & Peace, Toned, CAC, Currency, 2009 UHRs & More

1 post in this topic

Hello fellow NGC forum members,

I consigned the items shown below to GreatCollections and they are all closing tomorrow (Sunday, 6/11). I am the owner of Orange County Rare Coin & Bullion and I consign exclusively to GreatCollections based on many factors.

Our store easily consigns over $1,000,000 of numismatic items per year to GreatCollections. Everything that I consign is completely unreserved, meaning that each item starts at $1. I have dozens of items closing each and every Sunday without exception.

If you see anything that you are interested in bidding on, simply go to greatcollections.com and enter the title in the search bar. Please contact me via this forum if I can answer any questions or be of assistance in any way.

Thank you, Dennis

Auctions 1.png

Auctions 2.png

Auctions 3.png

Auctions 4.png

Auctions 5.png

Auctions 6.png

Auctions 7.png

Auctions 8.png

Auctions 9.png

Auctions 10.png

Auctions 11.png