• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coins and Chronicles Labels

3 posts in this topic

Hello.  I have graded sets of all 5 Coins and Chronicles sets from 2015 and 2016.  All of the labels for 2015 are reddish is color, like I have attached below with the Johnson set.  On the 2016, I could not seem to find a set anywhere of the reddish labels, only the blue, attached below.  I know in the grand scheme of things it really shouldn't matter.  But my OCD is telling me I want them all the same lol.  Are the reddish labels even available for the 2016 Reagan set?  I would love to have the label switched out if that is the case.  Thanks.

Johnson.png

Reagan.png

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. We are able to provide this service, please send the coins in as a reholder service which is $10 per coin. Be sure to notate that you want the coins to be reholdered with the Presidential #110 label. Please note that the 3 coins in the Blue Early Releases labels are the newer cores and larger format labels. We would need to change them to the older style label format. The 30th anniversary eagle would need to be placed into a 4 prong holder as opposed to the 3 prong holder which may cover some of the edge lettering.