• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1943 P nickels

2 posts in this topic

i am working on a submission of coins.  I have a few 1943 P Jefferson Nickels.  It appears there are a lot of doubling varieties for this coin.  I wish to have them evaluated for this but I am having a tough time attributing them.  What happens if i select the incorrect variety on the submission form?  I would like them to be graded.

thanks

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Simply check the Variety Plus checkbox in section 7 labeled "NGC Add-on Services." Then select the Variety Plus checkbox on the individual line that contains the coin you want the expert to evaluate.  Our experts will determine if the coin is eligible for a designation and will attribute it accordingly. Please refer to the link below to ensure that we attribute the variety you are seeking as the $15 fee will be assessed even if the coin is not attributed. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-varieties/nickels/jefferson-nickels-vscid-17/