• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Silver Eagle-Limited Edition Set

9 posts in this topic

Ok, you guys came through for me once before, I am hoping you can do it again.  I have everyone short of God himself looking for this coin.  I have been able to find the entire set, but graded at 70.  Not looking to spend that much, and really don't want the entire set.  But would be willing to buy a set graded at 69 if need be.  Anyways, looking for the silver eagle attached to this post.  The big thing is, it must have "Limited Edition" on the label.  Some labels may say Official US Mint Set at the top, or something similar.  Anyways, I know it's a long shot, but you came through for me before.  Thanks.

Silver Eagle.jpg

When I am asking for such a specific coin, I would say that chances are pretty high I know where it comes from.  I need either the coin pictured in a 69 or 70, or the entire graded set at 69.  

17 minutes ago, Morpheus1967 said:

When I am asking for such a specific coin, I would say that chances are pretty high I know where it comes from.  I need either the coin pictured in a 69 or 70, or the entire graded set at 69.  

Well that is a pretty condescending remark to a member who is only trying to help...not everyone knows where the coin in question originates from, perhaps he knows where one or more are, I wouldn't blame him if he never came back to this thread.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:04 AM, Jeff Bockemehl said:

I am looking for this same coin.  has anyone had any luck finding one??

I ended up having to buy the entire graded set.  Luckily I found someone who wanted the other coins and it defrayed a lot of the cost.