• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 MONSTER BOX LABEL SILVER EAGLE?

3 posts in this topic

didn't coin vault do that and you opened the box for all of those coins its the newest set ngc has released(from mint sealed box). also when I check serial #s web says all coins in this set are from philly

• Administrator

Can you please provide me with a certification number. If we receive the mint sealed box and we confirm that the coins were struck at the Philadelphia mint we will attribute the mint on the label with a "P." As far as the actual label that is placed in the holder, there are many variations that are available to our bulk submitters as some have proprietary labels designed specifically for their submissions. A list of the labels available to our collector submitters are listed below.  If you have specific questions regarding this coin please call our customer service department. 800-642-2646

https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-grading/labels/

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:58 AM, Matt G said:

Can you please provide me with a certification number. If we receive the mint sealed box and we confirm that the coins were struck at the Philadelphia mint we will attribute the mint on the label with a "P." As far as the actual label that is placed in the holder, there are many variations that are available to our bulk submitters as some have proprietary labels designed specifically for their submissions. A list of the labels available to our collector submitters are listed below.  If you have specific questions regarding this coin please call our customer service department. 800-642-2646

https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-grading/labels/

thank you for taking the time to understand my question coin vault has told me nothing,but ngc put these together exclucively for them for sale.my cert# for 2015 ms69 sae is 4510097-014 thanks for any and all help