• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registery Info Missing?

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I wanted to know why ( Really my insurance agent) when I enter the cert# of my coins in control manager it only comes up as a 20xx Silver eagle etc Not that it is hand signed by John Mercanti but will show if signed by Jones?? Also the price guide is giving you the price for standard brown label not the 1 of 1000 or Signed label or a FDOI or whatever special labels we are paying for? You (NGC) enter all the data when you print the label so why doesn't it show up in the data base? It makes it hard to justify to your insurance Co. or yourself that the coin cost $200 and price guide shows a value of only  $99, or that it  has a special hand signed label when your inventory says it's not lol explain that one to the boss! Yes the bottom line is the eye appear of the coin But we have all these custom labels that we pay for PLEASE enter it into the database.  That way  when I buy new coins I know what I really have and what I need  plus I could just update my sets and e-mail a copy to my insurance co. and have something in Black and White showing my complete inventory. Please consider adding this info for me/us the info is already there we just need access , it would make collecting and tracking our coins MUCH easier,

Thank You

Kevin

MarkFeld

Yes I have contacted NGC and they had no clue.  They didn't even know this was happening.  When I called and told them that Jones name was coming up not Mercanti they fixed it on the phone right then, they removed Jones name still no Mercanti, when I called back they had no answer why the info doesn't come up, basically gave me the run around with no fix in sight?

If somebody from NGC reads this Please fix this.

Thanks

Kevin