• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Black Holder

5 posts in this topic

It might be easier to sell if you remove the sticker residue from the label area being very careful to not injure the slab.   Googone would work.   WD40 would also work but don't spray it directly on the slab.  Spray it on a soft cloth or tissue first and then carefully wipe the sticker residue off.  If you want to sell it I would suggest eBay since more eyes equals more potential bidders.  Good luck and be sure to let us know how you make out.

4 hours ago, PerryHall said:

It might be easier to sell if you remove the sticker residue from the label area being very careful to not injure the slab.   Googone would work.   WD40 would also work but don't spray it directly on the slab.  Spray it on a soft cloth or tissue first and then carefully wipe the sticker residue off.  If you want to sell it I would suggest eBay since more eyes equals more potential bidders.  Good luck and be sure to let us know how you make out.

Vegetable oil works better, and is probably safer. Just put a bit of salad oil on a paper towel, moisten the area, wait a few minutes and wipe the residue away.

1 hour ago, Treeman said:

Vegetable oil works better, and is probably safer. Just put a bit of salad oil on a paper towel, moisten the area, wait a few minutes and wipe the residue away.

I have luck with liquid soap and warm water. 

Also, 409 spray works well (not sure if they still sell it).